Blind Spot Detection
To get aware of the potential hazards which are outside of your eye’s view. There are many instances where people or an item can stay unidentified or unnoticed. Many drivers struggle daily with blind spots while driving.
Having a blind spot detection system in place can enhance your driving experience and keep you safe while you commute.
Following are the features that TPL Trakker’s Blind Spot Detection System has to offer:
- Alerts the driver when a vehicle in an adjacent lane overtakes your vehicle.
- Alerts when another vehicle enters the vehicle’s detection area when it changes lanes.
- LED indicators
- Alerts driver of danger in blind spots
- External speaker with volume adjustment
- Visual and audible warnings
- Sensors can be painted to match the vehicle
- Working on ISM 24GHZ Frequency