Car tracking safety measures with TPL Trakker
- Posted by: TPL-Trakker
- Category: Blogs
Tracking your car with a GPS device has become quite a common practice nowadays. People opt for car trackers to prevent their cars from being stolen. With a tracker, a car can be easily traced and tracked. However, there is a downside to this technology. With the ever-changing nature of technology, there are various ways for thieves to effortlessly jam your auto tracker and render it untraceable. The real query that now arises is: Is automobile tracking still safe? What steps may be taken to prevent an auto tracker from jamming?
Some common car tracking problems
The following problems are the ones that the majority of the public complains about the most:
- If a carjacker is trying to steal a car while utilizing GSM tracking, it disrupts the connection between the tracking device and the company, giving moments of blindness to the thieves to get away with their crime. These GSM jammers are easily available in the market.
- Some of the trackers on the market now only function when the ignition is turned on. This gives thieves some leverage to commit their crimes.
- Many times, it so often happens that people can’t access their vehicle trackers. In the event of theft or misfortune, they are unaware that their vehicle has been taken until their tracker organization informs them or notifies them.
How TPL Trakker helps with these issues
TPL Trakker is Pakistan’s leading vehicle company, with other services including fleet management and cold chain monitoring. We at TPL Trakker use the strength of IoT and telematics to deliver the finest possible solutions to our customers. The TPL Trakker security confirmation is seamless. Our Trakkers are fully equipped with the most cutting-edge and reliable technologies. We have an advantage over other jamming devices because our Trakkers operate at a frequency higher than standard car trackers.
Other than that, our Trakkers operate around the clock even when the ignition is not turned on. In case of emergency, Trakker has a backup battery, which is a bonus. The ability to control and operate your Trakker at any time of day with the TPL Trakker mobile app is the best aspect of the device. Our customers can always track their vehicles via our mobile app. TPL Trakker also offers the following features:
- Stolen Vehicle recovery assistance
- 24/7 call center
- Movement and trip reports
- Battery Tampering alerts
Our customers can pick from five different car tracking plans based on their needs. In addition, we provide custom-made- solutions for our services. Along with tracking services, we also provide IoT solutions like fleet management, MDVR, and cold chain monitoring.
It is now even more crucial to protect a car against theft because losing one would mean an irreversible loss of wealth at a time when car costs are skyrocketing. To get the best possible automobile monitoring and security experience, get TPL Trakker for your vehicle today.