TPL Trakker Limited (“TPL Trakker”) recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data; for this reason, TPL Trakker adopts specific policies and security measures to protect your personal data.
The website https://www.tpltrakker.com (“Website”) and its contents are designed, operated and maintained by TPL Trakker Limited with its registered office on 12thFloor, Centrepoint, off Shaheed e Millat Expressway, Adjacent KPT Interchange Flyover, Karachi – 74900.
In addition to those defined words and expressions, references to:
“Personal Data” means any data/ information that we have obtained from you or third parties in connection with a service or product provided to you that is held now or at any time in the future by us.
“Personal Tracking Consumer” means any person(s) registered with us and being monitored through our personal tracking units.
“Vehicle” means any vehicle(s) registered with us and being monitored through our vehicle(s) tracking units.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE POLICY
- DATA WE COLLECT
When you visit our application we may collect the following information from you:
Online and electronic interactions with us including this application, mobile and third party social networks (e.g. Facebook/Twitters etc). Furthermore, name, job title, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postal code, preferences, interest and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
“Sensitive information” is a subcategory of personal information which may include information or opinion about an individual. The sensitive information we collect about you may inter-alia include:
- Your name;
- Date of Birth;
- Residential Address
- Lifestyle information; and
- Criminal history.
- PROTECTION OF CONFIDENTIAL DATE/INFORMATION
If you do choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured that such information is kept in secured databases. We may use anything we know about you to help us serve you better. We may use it, and disclose it to our affiliates and others, for any purpose allowed by law.
- STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA/ INFORMATION
We store your data/information in a number of ways including electronic systems and devices; in telephone recordings and/ or in paper files for a period
- DISCLOSING YOUR DATA/INFORMATION
Information may be disclosed by us for the following reason as set forth below but not limited to:
– We may use the information we collect for analytical purposes, and to assist us in improving our processes, products and services.
– To use for internal record keeping.
– To confirm the authenticity of your profile(s) to enable us further proceed with your transaction.
– To confirm whether any claims, illegal act or breach of law, if any has been charged against you in the past to protect our interest.
– TPL Trakker may provide your personal data to its affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes.
– TPL Trakker may disclose your personal data if it is required to do so by law or if, in TPL Trakker’s good faith judgment, such legal disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes or respond to any claims. In the event of a full or partial merger with, or acquisition of all or part of TPL Trakker by another company, the acquirer would have access to the information maintained by that TPL Trakker, which could include personal data.
– TPL Trakker may engage service providers, agents or contractors to provide services on its behalf, including administering of TPL Trakker’s Website and services available to you. These third parties may come to access or otherwise process your personal data in the course of providing these services.
Information may be disclosed to the extent that such disclosure is required by law, regulations or court order. Furthermore, we do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to others. We may give general statistics about our customers, sales, and related site information to other companies however these statistics will not include any information that personally identifies you, unless we have said otherwise in this policy. However, TPL Trakker shall not be liable for any disclosure of confidential information beyond its reasonable control.
- RETENTION OF DATA/ INFORMATION
TPL Trakker will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the stated purpose, taking into account also our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services, and comply with legal requirements under applicable laws. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we collect is no longer required in this way, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
- WEBSITE LINKS
- CONTACT US
We are committed to resolving any complaints you may have regarding our mobile application; please contact us at any time, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.
About TPL Trakker
TPL Trakker Ltd. is Pakistan’s leading IoT Company. Pioneers in asset tracking, TPL Trakker Ltd. has been providing innovative solutions for the past 18 years.